|Saint Jude the Apostle Volleyball Spring 2022
Saint Jude the Apostle Spring 2022 Girls Volleyball Program
The Saint Jude the Apostle Volleyball Program is run by Saint Jude Athletics. PLEASE do not register if you are not a Saint Jude student or Saint Jude Parishioner. Our volleyball teams compete in the Catholic Metro Volleyball League (CMVL), which comprises Catholic schools/parishes throughout the metro area. The CMVL consists of 2 GIRLS divisions: 5th/6th grade division and 7th/8th grade division.
Please note: CMVL works in conjunction with Catholic Metro Soccer League, so no U12 (5th/6th grade) girls or U14 (7th/8th grade) soccer games will be scheduled during volleyball games.
Season Key Dates:
- Registration will open from January 1st, 2022 until February 28th, 2022.
- First match is March 12, 2022
- Last match is May 7th, 2022
- Practices begin on February 21st. Emails will be sent to those that registered for start dates and times
- Season Lasts 6 weeks (NO Spring Tournament)
- Matches will be played each Saturday (there are no matches over the Easter Holiday and Spring Break)
- We will play two teams every Saturday
- Scoring (rally scoring) is best 2 out of 3 games played
- Matches generally begin anytime between 9am and 12pm. Occasionally we may have a 1pm start time
- Each match will last one hour
Cost: Registration is $170 and includes a jersey & shorts
Please note the following refund processes for cancellations after registration: A $25 refund fee will be charged for cancellations before 2/28; a $70 refund fee will be charged for cancellations between 3/1 and 3/12; and no refunds will be allowed after 3/12.
If you have any questions, please send a message to Trish Marmion at [email protected]
Processing Fees: For your information, Sports Connect charges a non refundable $3 Service Fee per transaction which will be added on to your Registration payment balance at checkout.